Legal Marketing is not reserved just for large law firms. In a legal market of more than 25,000 admitted attorneys spread across roundabout 12,000 firms, standing out and attracting and retaining clients requires a well-executed marketing strategy.
- A definition of marketing
- Branding and the value proposition - why me?
- Perception and the client experience – how to position your practice
- Developing a marketing plan
- Content Marketing – what it is and how to make it work for you
- The client lifecycle in the context of “farming” and “hunting”
A fee of R250 per person will be payable. An invoice for the amount will be sent upon receipt of your booking form and accordingly, we will confirm your registration following receipt of proof of payment. A light breakfast is included in the fee.