Single Practitioners and small law firms are challenged with a myriad of tasks and roles they have. Managing time, increasing team productivity by leadership (starting with the partner-secretary relationship) and measuring the most effective allocation of time are key skills.
- Time-keeping (objectives, budgeting, billable vs. non-billable time, "time leaks", managing busyness, technology support)
- Growing the team - the recruitment business case and roadmap
- Appraisals - performance monitoring and personal development plans
- Powerful Thinking: Build & sustain good business practices
- Overview on Leadership Styles
- Foundations of building high performing teams (gap identification, appointing the right people, applicable interview techniques)
- Sustain good business practices (core business and values, strategy and culture)
A fee of R250 per person will be payable. An invoice for the amount will be sent upon receipt of your booking form and accordingly, your registration will be confirmed following receipt of your proof of payment. A light breakfast is included in the fee.