Listening to clients is important to any legal service provider, irrespective which area of law you are practising or whether you serve private or corporate clients. It allows you to manage expectations, understand needs and deliver true value. Proactively engaging in client feedback activities sets you apart in an increasingly competitive environment and creates client relationships for life.
The presenter Ignaz Fuesgen, expert in legal practice management, will cover the following topics:
- Objectives and benefits of Client Listening
- How to start a client listening programme
- Structured feedback as part of your client relationship management cycle
- The feedback process from the planning to the de-briefing stage
- Incorporating feedback into your continuous improvement process
A fee of R250 per person will be payable. An invoice for the amount will be sent upon receipt of your booking form and accordingly, we will confirm your registration following receipt of proof of payment. A light breakfast is included in the fee.