CIM Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing - Advancing your Digital Strategies
The CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing (distance learning) is a new qualification designed to offer progression from a number of digitally focused Certificate level qualifications available within the sector and also links with the existing Level 6 Diploma in Professional Services Marketing.
The aim of the Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing is to provide the practising marketer with relevant, contemporary marketing content to equip them for the current global landscape. Learning is brought to life through meaningful and active assessment methods which embrace the modern marketing industry. Successful completion of the CIM Level 6 Digital Diploma in Professional Marketing will equip the student with the knowledge, skills and understanding to support decision making within a digital context at the operational level and carry out an essential and successful professional marketing role within the workplace.
Duration: 12 months
- Professional Certificate in Marketing or Certificate in Professional Marketing, OR,
- any relevant Level 4 qualification, OR,
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing, OR,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognised South African or international university, with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content (i.e. 120 credits in Bachelor's degrees or 60 credits in Master's degrees) OR,
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role), plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6.
Diploma (3 modules): ZAR 26,400*
NB: Should you wish to only enrol for one module, e.g. for reasons of funding, in the booking form please select "Digital Diploma" as your course but state in "Additional Comments" the name of your preferred module. The single module fee is ZAR 8,800*.
The tuition fees cover the contents of the modules, including corresponding
reading material and tutor support. Awarding body membership and/or assessment fees are not included.
Please use your Promotional Code on your booking form to receive discounts!
Digital Strategy (Mandatory Module)
Study hours: 150
- Implementing digital marketing capabilities in strategic marketing planning
- Macro and Micro environments
- The impact of the disruptive digital landscape in delivering objectives
- How marketing mixes can enable organisations to respond with agility to marketing needs
- Management of digital channels and the application of key digital measures
Driving Digital Experience (Mandatory Module)
Study hours: 150
This module provides insights into the digital customer experience and highlights how you can adapt to this changing market.
- Generate relevant insights into digital customers
- Appraise trends and innovation in the digital experience
- Identify and assess digital metrics and analytics
- Deliver methods for reporting digital performance indicators
- Illustrate the customer journey
- Recommend how to improve the user experience
Mastering Digital Channels (Mandatory Module)
Study hours: 150
This will enable you to drive strategic comprehension for management and growth of digital channels, as well as critical factors concerning compliance.
- Define requirements for legal compliance in digital campaigns
- Demonstrate effective management of digital channels in practice
- Recommend methods for online community management
- Illustrate how to improve conversion rates for digital channels
- Appraise current and future channel developments.
* These prices apply only to South African and Namibian corporates and individuals. Please enquire for our USD price lists for sub-Saharan Africa.
The CIM rates are subject to change by CIM at any time. In addition, the stated CIM rates are based on successful completion at first attempt within the normal duration of the programme; the programme price does not include the fee for any resits required.