We look for you: freelance consultants and trainers for projects in the South African Legal Services sector
Avuka Training and Coaching is a highly specialised provider for talent development solutions tailored to the needs of the Professional Services sector. Based on the executive experience of our trainers and coaches gained in some of the most innovative law firms and consultancies, Avuka offers law firms, audit firms, management consultancies, property advisors, engineering firms and other Professional Services Firms a compelling set of solutions to assist with their specific talent management requirements.
We speak the Professional Services sector’s language, understand the fast-paced and unique business environment and governance structure, and are conversant with our client’s daily needs and challenges.
For projects in the Legal Services Sector we are looking for independent consultants who are keen to become part of our ecosystem and feel confident to meet the following requirements:
Education / Experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, ideally complemented by a post-graduated qualification
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the Professional Services (ideally Legal) in one of the following functional areas:
- Change Management & Organisational Design
- Finance (incl. budgeting and pricing)
- Business Development
- Talent Management
- Transformation and Diversity Management
- Legal Project Management
- IT and Technology Strategy
Knowledge & Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as proofreading (English, additional language knowledge in German or French a plus)
- Outstanding presentation, interpersonal, and negotiation skills on executive respectively partner/director level
- Effective time management skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated and pro-active, entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline driven environment
- Team player
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Preference will be given to South African citizens and holders of Permanent Residence Permits. For questions and additional information, please direct your enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your full CV, copies of degrees and professional qualifications as well as a list of referees to the above-stated email address. Short-listed candidates will be invited to personal interviews. If successful, the candidate’s CV will be considered for upcoming projects.